KeyCommander is an application to create command chains assigned to a certian keyboard or mouse button. The idea is based on the functionality of AutoClicker.
A command, called Action, cansimulate a mouse click, keyboard hit or execute another Windows program. All actions assigned to the same Event are executed consecutively as long as the Event is active, i.e. a certain key is pressed or have been pressed.
With this functionality you can create different procedures, for example a simple auto clicker, shutdown the computer with a single key press or open a website. In addition the mouse cursor can be moved.
You can save your created programs amd load them later.
- Actions can be eecuted up to 200 times per second
- create complex programs
- Multi threading to execute multiple Events at the same time
- automatic Updates
- extensible for developers with DLLs, that can be written in C#
If you have any questions feel free to leave a comment.
For those who just need an AutoClicker: Speed AutoClicker is much easier to handle and faster.
- Copy & Paste Actions
- Drag & Drop Actions to a different Event
- Multiple Actions can be moved at the same time