WP-Filebase – Datei Download Manager für WordPress
WP-Filebase is a powerful file/download management plugin for WordPress.
It uses a category/sub-category/file taxonomy to keep everything structured. Providing a template system, the plugin is made for consistent output for file attachements and file lists including pagination and search functions.
There are two versions available:
With WP-Filebase you can…
- create dynamic paginated and sortable file lists
- build photo galleries
- embed flash (or other formats) videos using a template player
- easily publish MP3 and other audio files with automatic ID3 tag detection
- restrict downloads for certain user roles
- upload files from the front-end via widgets
WP-Filebase Pro includes the following extra features:
- PDF thumbnails
- Embedded Upload forms
- Dropbox and FTP Sync
- Extended Permissions
- Secondary Categories for Files
Documentation is available here. Feel free to post any bug reports or feature requests in the comments below. If you really like WP-Filebase, you should consider buying a Pro License to support the project.
Currently in Development:
- File Tags: Like tags of WordPress Articles, files can have multiple tags. In 0.2.9.9 you can only set tags and display them with the template variable %file_tags%. Listing all files with the same tags and tag links are not implemented yet.
- Bulk Actions, I know they are greatly missed